24 March, 2010

So many things in my hands

I got so many things to handle these days. I think after I finish my education here, I would get so many outcomes. I really cannot say that how many things I am working on or the details of them. Probably by May, I gain skills and more things I can talk about what I was doing in this period of time.

Only my close friends know where I am, and only few knows how many things I am working on.

I got new friends among the locals and they seemed not working for the gang stalking. And I have seen some strangers noticed by them. I guess the perps can be a minority in a very small group of people.

When I have time, I am thinking to create a local area website for the tourists who might suffer from the culture shock and language barriers. It's hard for the foreigners to find a place to buy certain things in a Middle East country where people tends to sell on streets and try to give tourist prices. I learned which stores are foreigner-friendly and such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most gang stalking victims are deceived with disinformation in Internet. As I have said before, most perps are mind control individuals, many belong to the police street security network. They are not concious that they are harassing gang stalking victims. They are not aware how the system works, how they made via mind control to put on their dark glasses, look their wristwatch, pick up their mobile, turn around and look at the victim, etc.....The information pages about gang stalking in internet try to deceive the victims saying they are being harassed using mobiles or hand signs, or ear implants, to coordinate the harassment. This is disinformation. Targets are made to believe the noise campaigns are done on purpose by the neighbours, and most of the time is not like this. They beam amplified noise into the target's room (or directly into the brain through voice to skull). They keep disinforming the targets, that they are being subject to hate campaigns by some criminal uncontrolled groups, with DEW devices. This is disinformation also to cover up that gang stalking is part of governments on going long term psychological warfare, just as other forms of terrorism. Mind control technology is old and very well developed. It has not been possible to keep this terribly dangerous weapon locked because it provides absolute world power to their handlers. Politicians and top executives are also subject to manipulation with this weapons. They need to keep disinforming how street perps are managed automatically with this computarised system. Only eventualy they will do the harassment using concious perps, just in order to deceive the target and make him thi
Leopoldo Ridruejo

Anonymous said...

I met a mind control sex slave in Madrid in 1996. By then I wasnt aware that I was a TI. It was quick and easy for me to get her telephone number and to arrange a date. She was very pretty. By then I didnt ask my selfany questions.
I spent one night with her. She then told me that during her childhood she had been raped sistematically by her father. I didnt call her again because when I came out of the shower next morning I caught her messing with my wallet.
I saw her again in a discotheque in Madrid a few years later. She was alone. I sed hello to her but she told me she didnt recognise me, she didnt know me.
Centro Nacional de Inteligencia, the spanish secret services, should inform all the Spanish people about these mind control sex slaves (MK-Ultra)
Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda